Organized by www.legacy17.org
Date & Time17/06/2019 @ 17 h 00 min - 19 h 30 min
Change theory and praxis: is sustainability work different? Indeed, getting to the tipping point requires not only a critical look at our theories of change but also very special skills. Not only technical expertise, but also ‘people skills’; including bringing together different stakeholder perspectives
For students and for employees from workplaces of all kinds eager to speed up the rate of sustainable change in cooperation between working life and academia.
What you will take away
New ways of thinking, designing, creating, succeeding and failing together.
– How to establish a group learning climate
– How to recruit more change-makers for your SDG ambitions
– How to accommodate resistance and make it work for you
– How to explore and build a platform (context, base, project) that includes and accommodates all stakeholders
– How to reach for the impossible using failure
– How to maintain a focus on solutions and the way forward
Monday 17 June: free introductory session 17.00 – 19.30
The event is being co-lead by Marilyn Mehlmann, an 80 year old pioneer for sustainability (unique chance having a Rachel Carson Award Winner here in Geneva), Katrin Hauser an energising professional for co-creation and societal transformation and Biliana Vassileva, an inspiring innovation & change coach with a special love for failure.
Make sure you register and take your ticket here.
Online Booking are currently unavaible for this Event